- This event has passed.
NRC Annual Conference
January 6, 2019 - January 9, 2019
Registration is now open for the 41st annual NRC Conference. The 2019 NRC Conference will be held from January 6-9, 2019 at the J.W. Marriott Marco Island in Marco Island, Florida.
Each year, the NRC hosts its conference where all stakeholders of the railroad construction and maintenance industry are encouraged to attend. The conference typically encompasses more than 1,000 attendees, 150 exhibitors, and 25,000 square-feet of meeting space with a unique program agenda lined up with chief engineers from the major freight railroads and other key speakers covering up-to-date topics of importance to the rail industry. Typical topics include:
- Class 1 and Regional Railroad Capital Spending Plan
- Rail Projects of National Significance
- Commuter Rail and Transit Contracting
- Rail Infrastructure Legislation
- Railroad Construction Safety
- High-Speed Rail Developments
- Positive Train Control