- This event has passed.
Follow the Funding: Navigating the Competitive Grant Process
July 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law created unprecedented competitive grant opportunities for freight infrastructure projects. CAGTC Members have a long history of competing for competitive awards to fund large, complex projects. This spring, CAGTC polled its membership to understand their experiences applying for and receiving grants under the BIL. While we shared an overview of results at the CAGTC Annual Meeting, this follow up session will explore in more detail the insights our members shared that helped them be successful in the process. Hear from industry experts with years of experience competing for federal dollars and learn how they are navigating these opportunities.
- Moderator: Shant Boyajian, Partner, Nossaman LLP
- Pierce Homer, Transportation Director, Moffatt & Nichol
- Libby Ogard, President, Grant Advantage LLC
- Jason Smeak, AVP, Global Supply Chain & Logistics, Global Goods Movement, AECOM
- Members: Free with promo code (included in event notice emails from CAGTC staff)
- Non-members: $35